The term ‘New Life Christian Fellowship’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any form of reproduction is prohibited unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Any form of abusive or destructive use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Should you attempt or use this website abusively or with the purpose to cause harm to New Life Christian Fellowship your access to it will be restricted or blocked entirely.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create links to this web-site freely, provided that the manner and context in which they are published does not cause New Life Christian Fellowship to be subject to scandal, ridicule, reproach, scorn or indignity.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
Last update: Wednesday, 16 September 2009